Tuesday, November 13, 2007

WEANED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


I've been waiting for a while to post this because it has been a bit off and on: Fiona has still been breastfeeding once each morning for the past few months, but this week I think she has finally given up and realized that the milk and weetbix that await her for breakfast are far more filling than my dwindling milk supply. So, I'll finally pack away the battle worn nursing bras for good and accept that my little baby is growing up. We'll look forward to the day that she can bring us breakfast in bed. or at least look forward to her sleeping in and not needing breakfast until after 8AM. It's been wonderful to get to feed her for such a nice long time, part of me wished that it would keep going longer and part of me is jumping for joy that I'm off duty in that department.

No comments: