Thursday, January 17, 2008

72 hours!!!!!!!!!




Hi All, Here are a couple of pics hot off the disk...I'm giving Fiona her last bottle before I put her to bed for her nap, only today, I'm going to work and then Devon and I are leaving for a snowboarding weekend together. So I won't see her for about 72 hours. I've been trying to focus on all the annoying stuff today to make it easier to leave but she's so lovely I can't do it for long. Fiona incidentally is having John and Vicki come and stay for the weekend so she can play in the manner to which she has become accustomed, all over her own house. I'll hopefully give her another cuddle on Sunday. ....SIGH.

2 comments:

Ju said...

does this mean you have reclaimed your bosoms, lou? it is funny when bit by bit the baby leaves your body for the world - kinda liberating in a sense... xx

Fiona (posts by her mum and dad) said...

bosoms are reclaimed!!!!!!!