Friday, September 16, 2011

the napping returns!




Photo has nothing to do with text...

Fiona started Kindergarten a couple of weeks ago and decided that she no longer needed to nap. Today she cuddled into bed while I was getting a prework snooze in and she said that she was going to rest but "didn't want to sleep"... That I may "rub her back but not too hard" or else she would sleep and finally that she was going to sleep a little but wanted me to wake her up after "not too long." ZZZZZZZZZZZZ...Snoring child. Little did she know that now I would revert back to the NEVER WAKE A SLEEPING CHILD LAW that we had suspended briefly so that she could get to school on time.

HA HA
Love
Louise
check out those boots!

3 comments:

Jane said...

School'll do it.

Love the boots... just reminds me of kd lang when she was younger... except for the hair.

Lisa said...

Only cuter!! :)

John L said...

Bigfoot.