Monday, February 27, 2012

Birthday Season




Well it seems to have hit us again....Birthday Season. This year there have been a few already and after each one Fiona says, "I want to ________ for my birthday! be it rollerskating, gymnastics, skating in the park or this weekends flavour, a movie date. It was to celebrate Amelie's 6th. Just the three girls and looked really tempting to me as a quieter less messy party option. The birthday thing is tricky...there is a lot of planning to have a herd of kids over, food, games, goodie-bags, etc. If you're not careful you could be working for days to have a three hour gathering. Thus I am really tempted, and may be lobbying hard for this weekends style. But who knows, by April there may be something we haven't thought of yet. Here are some pics of fiona out on the town without her parents.
Being silly with Amelie

I always wondered who they made the blue ice-cream for...

No comments: