Sunday, July 02, 2006

Sleep-Sleep-Sleepin!


Yo, Devon here,
An event this big requires that I add my first note to this blog-- Fiona slept though the night! And by "through the night", I'm talkin' passed out before 10 and didn't move until we got worried and woke her up to feed at 6am. Do the math, thats 8 hours of blissful silence. She didn't even seem particularly anxious to wake up! Now we (the parents) are giddy with wakefullness, well at least I am. Louise and Fiona are fed and changed and back asleep, while I with my coffee am fired up and ready to go. I doubt this will be repeated on a daily basis, but just knowing that it is possible occasionally is pretty great.

2 comments:

Jane said...

Absolutely fabulous!
Y'all must be doing something right!

Nikk said...

Congrats, well slept parentals. That is awesome.