Friday, September 22, 2006

night duty


As you can see fiona is getting better at sitting and can get her feet right into her mouth. But what I don't have a picture of is how rested I feel today. Devon has had a few nights in a row of it. Fiona slept from 10 until 6 straight though last night and the night before she did the same thiong for Devon while I was at work. It is wonderful and even if it a phase she is going through we'll enjoy it while it lasts. Our schedule with me working nights and Devon on Days is a bit odd and we don't see eachother as much as we'd like to but it's not for forever and knowing Fiona is safe in her bed at night makes it possible for me to drive off to work.

I hope that y'all are rested too.

Love
Louise

1 comment:

Jane said...

I don't know about rested, but here we are recovering from a really busy weekend and a cold and windy day at the Bay to Birdwood handing out plaques at the finish line.
It's lovely to see Fiona doing so well... thanks for that.
We need another "family photo" soon.