Thursday, September 07, 2006

still standing


Fiona is stillenjoying her exersaucer. Sometimes she gets frustrated at her inability to get everything in her mouth the way she want to but it still gives us enough time to prepare a meal or run to the toilet.

We're getting ready for a crazy week next week. Devon is going away for the first time since Fiona was born, and it also happens to be the week when I start working the 11-7 shift at the hospital. John and Vicki are coming to the rescue, or rather we are going there. Fiona and I are moving the show down to Pacific Grove for the better part of the week. They'll look after her on the night shift and I'll try to nap when she does. I know we'll be OK. Devon for his part is looking forward to long stretches of uninterrupted sleep and two handed time in New York.

I'll try to give a mid chaos post but I'm not promising.
Love
Louise

3 comments:

Jane said...

Doesn't she look so grown up! Littlies change so quickly, don't they.

Good luck with the chaotic week. And travel safely Devon....

Give Fiona a hug from me.

Nikk said...

Lots of love to you all this week; all is well in Sydney - summer appears to be approaching which has brought a smile back to Nick's face.

Love Nikki

Skublet said...

Your daughter reminds me of our Saskia at this age.

She 10 years old now and wears my shoes!

I am Nikki's Aunt (she gave me the link)
Good luck to your lovely family.

Skubi