Thursday, May 03, 2007

Tempest in a toddler


Hi all, I havent' got any new pictures off the camera lately but there are some good ones coming. I love this one, Fiona asleep in Byron bay on our recent vacation. Since we have returned home Fiona has discovered tantrums which was a shock to us. I have no idea where she figured out how to do it. If she isn't getting her way she sits down and leans forward far enough to repeatedly bang her forehead on the floor. It is quite a site though I have been trying to ignore these little tempests when they occur. I hope that she can't knock anything loose in her head and that she finds a more constructive way to deal with frustration soon. In the meantime I'll try to capture one of these evens on camera, look for it here soon.
Love
Louise

PS: the first top tooth is peeking out quite far now and the walking has become in no uncertain terms her prefered method of travel.

1 comment:

Jane said...

All I can say is, she once again seems just like her mother. Louise was good at tantrums too.
I hope that Fiona, like her mum, learns to check for a pillow on the floor behind her before she flings herself backwards!