Saturday, May 12, 2007

What a difference a year makes...


Last year on Mothers Day my mother Jane was here, Devon's mother Vicki, and I with Fiona walked along beautiful west cliff drive together. I was still feeling a little tired considering the newborn schedule, i was nervous about having Fiona out in the big world, but it was a lovely day and I will remember it as my first mother's day forever. This Mothers Day Devon is away and Fiona and I are hanging out (with Luna too of course), it's been warm and sunny in the afternoons and Fiona has been enjoying her naked outside time, splashing in whatever water she can find. What a difference a year makes, I'm still tired a lot of the time but I really feel as though I'm getting the hang of Fiona now, at least for this week.

Thanks for checking in,
Love
Louise

No comments: