Friday, February 15, 2008

PIDDLE IN THE POTTY!!!!!!!!!!!


So Fiona has been working really hard on her potty skills today, since first thing this morning Devon has been singing and reading to her, then today the nappy for a little while and after lunch, naked in the porch with the potty, I had given up hope and was ignoring her, when I heard, "Piddle" and "mummy" from the front of the house. I asked her where the piddle was figuring I would be wiping the floor or blotting the couch, but she said "potty" and there is was, only about a tablespoon full but it was piddle.

A celebration was had and this is Fiona with her "dora the explorer" training pants on and a kitten sticker on her arm.

What a day!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

w00t
great work!!!

Ju said...

nice one, fifi :-) now you stay focussed, missy - pee in the pot and let your ma and pa have a break from cleaning puddles. trust me, you'll have nicer parents for it ;-) xx