Thursday, March 27, 2008

That's our baby riding a bike!!!!


So the deal is that when she rides in the street,we make her wear her helmet...and undies. I'm still in shock that our little girl pedals herself around! She's pretty good at steering too if you ask me.

The potty business continues, a bit on and off so to speak. We are still working on the rule about not pooing in the grass, and that if you drop a flower (no matter how lovely) in your potty to float in the piddle, it is NOT OK to fish it out, and even less OK to then lick your fingers. Whoever thought one would need to state the rules THAT clearly?

Just wanted to keep you up to date on the miraculous abilities of a clearly gifted child.
Louise

3 comments:

Ju said...

Ha! I remember that exact same feeling of astonishment and awe at that exact accomplishment - I had forgotten about it totally!! I know how you feel - v v cool moment!! Keep sharing these beautiful and miraculous developments, it all passes waaaaaaaaay to quickly if you ask me! xx

John L said...

I think it must have rubbed off from me. I was the fastest 3-wheeler rider in the kindy. Then again I did have this massive prang when I hit a stobie pole full pelt on my way home. Ended up in the Childrens Hospital with head injuries. Haven't been the same since. Mind you, my grandfather, Stan Low, was the winner of the Kalgoorlie Mile in 1920 and also won the prestigious Burra to Broken Hill road race more than once.

Ben said...

haha she is sooo cute!!!

...you are cute too Fiona. ;^)