Wednesday, December 03, 2008

The Fairy Cape


Well, Things are still a little rough. Fiona has had a bit of trouble sleeping without a dummy for her nap today. I think that it will get easier for her. I keep reminding her that the fairy babies are using them and she replies, "just one." Back rubs help. we'll keep you posted.
Love
Louise

The picture shows her Fairy cape (with sparkles), her fairy necklace, and the box with the thank you note from the fairies.

Update: Tonight at bed time I told Fiona that if she woke up in the night and wanted her dummy she should just tell the fairies "I'm a big girl and I don't need a dummy." She carefully repeated a couple of times with a big smile on h er face. We look forward to hearing this rather than crying tonight.

4 comments:

Jane said...

What wonderful fairies! I wish I had a dummy to leave in the box too!

John L said...

I wake up in the night too. I think I'll try the "I'm a big boy" trick tonight.

Fiona (posts by her mum and dad) said...

The night went really well. Good sleep. No crying. And the 4th dry night in a row.
YAY!!!!

John L said...

Wow!