Saturday, June 17, 2006

Bath Junkie


It's me, the bath junkie. I love giving Fiona baths. I remember when Jane was here the first couple of baths...no "dips" she had, she got a stressed look on her face at the new sensation. Since then, and a break from bathing all together for a couple of weeks, we have broached the bathing thing again and Fiona now loves it. Though it is difficult to catch her in pixels smiling I assure you she does. So it has become something that I have to keep myself from doing every few hours. I have rules, I have to wait until it is warm and she must just have crapped herself recently. I also tell myself that it is good for her armpits and neck rolls which are prone to picking up lots of less than savoury lint bits and (in the neck folds) old milk drool.
Here's a picture of fiona in the bath.
Love
Louise

1 comment:

Jane said...

Isn't it amazing how all little kids love baths. We big people like relaxing in baths too, so I suppose it isn't so surprising really.
Just wait until she won't get out and you have things to do. You can't leave her in the bath alone, so you'll end up with the bathroom being the cleanest room in the house.... it's all wonderful.