Sunday, June 04, 2006

giving it a try

This is me and fiona this morning after a feed in the sunshine.


This is Jane and Fiona the day before Jane went home.

This is Fiona this morning hanging out and pondering the meaning of all those squares.


Louise Here: Just wanted to show off our baby. We'll try to keep this flowing with photos as we seem to take a lot of Fiona.

Today has been pretty uneventful with lots of sleep and feeding for fiona with a little awake time. She's startign to gurgle little noises that seem to have little to doo with pooing and more to do with communication or at least exploring her vocal cords. She smiles pretty regularly but I have not been able to catch one on film yet. You'll see it when I get it.

We're getting used to not having Jane here. It was a really special thing for me to have her here and I can't thank her enough for coming. Those memories will last forever.

Anyway. Please forgive any links that don't work or typos and mistakes for the time being as I try to get used to this new fangled blogging thing, up until now devon has done the posting and I wasn't paying enough attention.

Love
Louise

5 comments:

Fiona (posts by her mum and dad) said...

just testing to see how the comments work...seems easy enough.

jonathon said...

fiona looks like devon.

Jane said...

I think she looks like Louise. I have a couple of baby photos of Louise here. I'll try to find a way of getting them digital (Louise was pre-digital) so that you can compare them!

Jane said...

and I'm glad to see that Fiona still likes KPIG. I read that in her profile. I like it too.

Fiona (posts by her mum and dad) said...

louise here: I'm glad that y'all think that she looks like one or the other of us. We think she's beautiful.